Please refer to the text below before accepting services from Supaw Dog Training.
Engaging our services.
Effective date : [1 Jan 2021]
Last updated : [1 Jan 2021]
1. Any dog that is unwell, infested with ticks and /or with fleas and/or has contracted communicable diseases is not allowed to attend the training lessons during the period of illness.
2. Bitches in season will not be allowed to participate in class while in heat and credit will not be given for any classes missed.
3. Aggressive dogs are prohibited in training class. Definition of aggressive dog is – any dog that shows an inappropriate challenge, threat or contest to another being (human or canine). Please consult Supaw Dog Training if your dog has exhibited aggression in the past before applying for class. Persons asked to leave a class because of their dog’s aggressive behavior, will not receive a refund of any remaining classes. However, a pro rata credit may be applied for private sessions.
4. Participants hereby give consent to Supaw Dog Training to use any photographs and videos taken during the conduct of the class in any form of publicity, promotional materials and media.
5. Supaw Dog Training reserves all rights to re-schedule lessons as deemed necessary.
6. Full payment are to be made prior to the commencement of the first class. All fees are non-refundable.
7. I understand that attendance at a private or group dog training class, function, or event is not without risk to myself, to members of my family, or to guests who may attend or to my dog(s), since some of the dogs to which I will be exposed may be difficult to control and may be the cause of injury, to persons or other dogs, even when handled with the greatest degree of care and precaution.
8. I agree to indemnify, and hold harmless, Supaw Dog Training and its instructors, assistants, landlords, and agents, from any and all liability, loss, or damage which may be alleged to have been and/or have been caused directly or indirectly to any person, dog, or thing by my act or the act of my dog(s) while in or near the training area, and I personally assume all responsibility and liability for any such claim; I further agree to hold the aforementioned party(ies) harmless for any and all claims for damage or injury to my dog(s), whether loss, theft, disappearance, damage, or injury be caused or be alleged to be caused by the negligence, actions, or inactions of the aforementioned party(ies), or by the negligent actions or inaction of any other person, dog, or thing, or any other cause or causes.
9. I understand that the degree to which a dog is successfully trained is a function of the interest, commitment, and cooperation of the owner. I acknowledge and agree that there is no guarantee that my dog will achieve the desired level of training despite the best efforts of the instructor.
10. I further understand that I am not entitled to a refund of any kind, after the first session of class, should I be unable to complete the activity. Makeup sessions are at the discretion of the trainer.
11. I also certify that my dog(s) who will be attending training classes is (are) current on vaccinations. I agree to supply Supaw Dog Training with proof of these vaccinations.